Tobacco, Alcohol, Vapor, & Hemp (ATC) Permit Revocation or Suspension

The Louisiana Department of Revenue can request that the Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control (ATC) revoke or suspend the ATC permit of your business if it is delinquent in paying its Louisiana trust taxes. You are prohibited by law from selling any products without a valid ATC permit. Wholesalers, manufacturers, or brewers cannot legally sell or deliver products to liquor retailers who do not have a valid liquor license.

If you have been notified that your ATC permit has been suspended from your business for failure to remit sales or withholding tax or other trust taxes, you should contact the LDR Business Tax Enforcement Division immediately at 1-855-307-3893 or