Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get another copy of Form R-1091, Commercial Farmer Certification??
The certification can be printed at your convenience 3 days after the certification was issued or approved. There are two (2) expedited options to obtain copies of your Commercial Farmer Certification.
- Print from the Commercial Farmer Portal using LaTAP.
- Navigate to the Louisiana Taxpayer Access Portal (LaTAP) at latap.revenue.louisiana.gov.
- Click on the link: “Re-print My Commercial Farmer Certification” under the Commercial Farmer heading, and follow the on screen instructions.
- If the message reads “No Letter” wait 3 business days or go to Option 2.
- Print by accessing the account using LaTAP.
- Navigate to the Louisiana Taxpayer Access Portal (LaTAP) at latap.revenue.louisiana.gov and log into your LaTAP account.
- If you are registered for a LaTAP account, skip to step C. If you are not registered for a LaTAP account, visit the link and select the option “Sign Up” from the home page. Follow the on screen instruction to sign up for a LaTAP account. Registration for LaTAP is a 2 step process.
- Taxpayer Type: Business
- Account Type: Sales
- Account Number: the first 10 digits printed on the certification
- Open the email you will receive and follow the instructions to complete the setup. You will be in the LaTAP account.
- If you are already registered, log into your LaTAP account.
- Once logged into your LaTAP account, click on the option “More” across the top.
- Click “View Letters” under the Letters option.
- Click the blue hyperlink “Commercial Farmer Certification”, to view and download a copy to be printed.