LDR Mission Statement
To fairly and efficiently collect state tax revenue to fund public services; to regulate charitable gaming and the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco; and to support state agencies in the collection of overdue debts.
LDR Vision Statement
LDR Vision Statement LDR strives to be a results-based, innovative and focused organization that is capable of rapidly responding to the needs of its citizens/stakeholders.
- Unity – one team, working together to accomplish our common goals.
- Communication – an environment that encourages an ongoing, creative exchange of ideas between employees and management.
- Responsiveness – a focus on identifying and satisfying external and internal customer needs.
- Professionalism – a reputation (with internal and external customers) of fairness, courtesy, and reliability.
- Integrity – an ethical standard of honesty and consistency.
- Trust – a mutual respect and a shared confidence between managers and all fellow employees.