BATON ROUGE – The Louisiana Department of Revenue (LDR) has resumed full walk-in customer service for individual and business taxpayers in northwest Louisiana with the re-opening of the LDR Shreveport Regional Office.
“The closure of our Shreveport office due to state budget cuts in 2012 deprived taxpayers in northwest Louisiana of a convenient option for in-person customer service,” Secretary of Revenue Kevin Richard said. “The re-opening of the office provides the area with a vital resource for the resolution of a wide range of state tax matters.”
The Shreveport Regional Office will be open for walk-in customer service Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., no appointments needed. Services include:
- Filing and paying business taxes
- Submitting completed state individual income tax returns and making payments (staff cannot assist with the completion of tax returns)
- Boat registrations
- ATC/Video Poker/Lottery/Driver’s License/Wildlife & Fisheries tax clearances
- Payment plans
- Special event registrations
- Resolving bank levies and wage garnishments
The office is located at 910 Pierremont Road, Suite 312, Shreveport, LA 71106. The customer service phone number is 855-307-3893.
For media inquiries, contact:
Public Information Director